You’ve probably noticed that the majority of online casinos ‘ advertisements typically provide some kind of reward or free money to get you to start playing there. Like most things in life it’s not free and before you begin taking advantage of this money for free and then getting upset that you’ve been scammed, I suggest you read on and learn how it all functions.
In the beginning, you might wonder: why online casinos ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต pg ไม่ หลุด provide this “free” money?
It’s an element of their marketing strategy and differentiation. In essence the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a specific software manufacturer, and so behind the various owner, graphics, licensing etc under the hood there’s nothing different between Let’s say that all Playtech powered casinos or any Microgaming powered casinos.
So, if they are generally the same under the hood, there needs to be some kind of differentiating factor that can convince you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another method of showcasing to prospective players is to offer them something, in this case, a reward.
After getting that out of the way, the next question you can you ask yourself is: Okay I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I’ll register, deposit my $5,000, play them out and go on to Casino Y.
The solution is simple , too. To be eligible for bonuses at at the internet casino you will typically have to make a deposit, or unless you’re told that you aren’t required however, we’ll discuss this later.
Before we dig into the beef of the various types of bonuses available at online casinos, here are some additional details and terms you need to be aware of so that you can discuss them with a support representative before you claim a bonus to ensure you know where you stand and the benefits you’re getting.
- Requirements for wagering: The majority of bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements in which you are required to wager a specific amount before you can withdraw the winnings from your account. On average wagering requirements are typically between 15 and 40 times, but pay close attention to how much you are required to bet. In some instances it will be just the bonus times X but in others , you’ll have to bet the bonus plus the amount of your deposit X times. The latter is more common. Another fact to be aware of with regard to wagering requirements is, that at most online casinos, if a player requests withdraw funds before having completed the wagering requirements, any winnings you have made up to that point are null and void. Although it’s not exactly fair, it’s the truth.
- Games that are played: Make sure you check the T&Cs in this instance. Because slots are the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be only valid for games that are slot-based. Most scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule. In other instances you’ll be able to play your bonus at any game, but not all games be counted 100% toward the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots are 100% credited, however roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you’ll have to bet three times in order to clear the wagering requirements and also withdraw the winnings.
- Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases when you want to get bonuses, you’ll be required to make the minimum deposit, which may vary. It’s typically a small amount you’ll probably deposit anyway. It’s usually not over $50. We’re now together, and we’re speaking the same language, it’s about time to go through the major types of bonuses available at all online casinos.
- A match bonus is one of the most well-known type of bonus. For every dollar you deposit it will be added to an amount of X% of the money you deposited by the casino. For example that casino Z is offering a 100 match bonus, make a deposit of $100 , and they will offer you an additional $100 of bonus cash. This means that you will be able to start playing with $200. Match bonuses are almost always restricted to a maximum amount of bonus that you are able to be eligible for. A match bonus could be an additional bonus in the context of an ongoing promotion (more popular in US safe online casinos) or in conjunction with the welcome bonus
- Welcome bonuses are typically offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new casino players that sign-up and make their first deposit in the online casino. It is possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new casino player over the duration of a specified period or during your first deposit, or even a mix of the two If a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the maximum you can get from the first deposit bonus as well as the second deposit bonus monthly bonus, etc., and if you deposit the maximum amount for every match bonus it will attain the welcome bonus offered. If you deposit less than what is required for the maximum bonus amount in each step, you’ll never reach the amount advertised for the welcome welcome. In reality, the welcome bonus you receive is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money in your first period of playing in the online casino.
- The No Deposit Bonus is fairly simple to explain. It’s a bonus that you can get at an online gambling site that allows you to enjoy real money games without the need to make the deposit. It is an effective option for casinos online to gain new customers as it lets them try out the casino without needing to make a deposit. In some countries , it helps solve the “trust” issue casino players face with online casinos. A lot of players who are confident depositing and playing with one online casino will be cautious when they try a different one they’ve never played at. Others players aren’t keen to deposit money without testing out the software and games so a no deposit bonus can be a huge help. Some casinos provide no bonuses for deposits as part of their normal offerings. Others avoid such bonuses as they claim that they draw the wrong kind of players, i.e. those who are not in the habit of playing for real cash in the first place and it only puts pressure on support staff with no actual outcome. I believe that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and there are those who claim that they do not receive deposit bonuses for a variety of reasons. Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually with a very small amount generally between $10 and $15 and can be offered to potential clients directly from the casino or through websites that are affiliated with the casino. There are also wagering requirements which you have to be able to meet prior to being able to withdraw your winnings in the event that you’ve had luck.
- Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those that you are unable to withdraw money from the account. If you get lucky and have a win, and you request a withdrawal and receive a bonus, the amount is deducted off your winnings. Let’s suppose you got the $50 bonus that was sticky and luck struck, bringing your balance to $500. You’re now ready to withdraw your winnings and have a party with your buddies. The casino online will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your player account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will not be allowed. Play only bonuses are usually more expensive than match bonuses and have lower wagering requirements.
- Bonuses for using payment methods Bonuses for payment method was first common in Playtech powered casinos and has been extended to other casinos as well over the years. Besides depositing in an online casino using your debit or credit card, there are a variety of electronic options most of which allow instant transfers of funds without the hassle of excessive costs. A lot alternative payment methods that are commonly described, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Certain cards are even pre-paid available at a kiosk. If you use these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Make sure you check the cashier’s section prior to you sign up for an online casino that you haven’t played in, as this will certainly be beneficial to you.
- Many online casinos have the Loyalty/VIP Club program where you can redeem bonus points in exchange to points earned during playing. As you continue to play, the more points you earn and the better the rate at which points are converted into bonuses. It is essential to verify the T&Cs of the casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at as often you won’t be able to withdraw your bonus or the bonus cash could be docked off your winnings. Okay, so I’m sure that you’re considering how to make the most of all this greatness, so here’s the other side of the card. Casinos on the internet are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse or bonus whoring, by players. As you would be banned from a traditional casino for counting the cards, for example, you can also lock your player’s account at an online casino at the first sign of a bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day, gambling is an entertainment activity and is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. It’s not a job for the day and it’s not a way to earn cash at the casinos. Bonuses can add to the excitement and excitement and, at the end of the day, serve as a promotional tool. Claim them, have fun playing with them, and increase your enjoyment, but don’t count on them to log out richer.