Instagram is currently being used by millions of people worldwide and with good reason: taking pictures as well as sharing the images with friends has never been easier! However, Instagram can be used effectively, not only for networking cheap likes for instagram but also for marketing too. If you have a business and would like to promote it in the internet, then Instagram can be a great advertising tool. Having said that we have listed 5 of the best methods to successfully make use of Instagram:
- Hashtags Can Work Like Magic! Twitter uses them, Instagram uses them and recently, Facebook has implemented hashtags as well. As a matter of fact, Instagram users interact mainly through hashtags, which is why you need to learn how to utilize them in your best interests. This can be especially beneficial for companies seeking followers, since it makes their content searchable , and it could also generate an impact that is viral that will profit the business in the longer term.
- Photos And Videos Can Tell A Story A picture can be an enigma and everyone is aware of that. Instagram has a focus on photos but simply posting random pictures won’t get you very far, especially if plan to use Instagram mostly for marketing. One of the best methods, most effective and fastest to increase brand awareness and to increase sales is to share pictures of your product on a regular schedule. They do not require professional skills, they just need to draw attention to the most important attributes and functions of the product in question and be appealing to a huge audience. Similar to video: you can share videos with your employees as they perform or even create real-time product critiques. Whatever you choose photos and videos are extremely likely to go viral, as the people who love media files are more than text, and are more likely to remember them over time. If you own a startup business that is looking to make a name in the market, pictures and videos will surely help!
- Contests People love freebies, discounts and all sorts of promotional offers, this is why you can never go wrong by having a contest. It’s a win-win: your customers will receive a discount on a product or service, while you will increase the recognition of your brand. One great way to use Instagram to run contests is to invite people to share their own pictures of your product and to reward those who share the most interesting or creative picture. Additionally it is possible to use a variety of applications that allow you to easily integrate Instagram feeds or hashtags Instagram feed or a hashtag feed onto your website.
- Keep Track Of Your Success Analyzing the results of your Instagram marketing campaign is essential. There are plenty of useful and user-friendly tools that allow you to track the growth of your customer base, determine which of your posts are the most popular posts, determine the optimal time to post content and the list goes on. Although these data points may appear at first it is actually possible to make a difference.
- Connect With Your User Staying in contact with your customers is vital particularly for smaller and medium-sized businesses that have a narrow target market. You can show your customers that you are interested in their feedback by responding to their comments or questions. This will not only encourage users to your content, but it can also boost credibility and increase exposure for your business. Don’t underestimate the power of your Instagram followers, since they can contribute to the performance of your business!